WOW, I have time to breathe finally, especially after a weekend of non-stop shows with my best friend Haley who flew in from Nashville for the holiday weekend.
A few things have happened since I last posted, and processing my thoughts and all the changes have taken longer than anticipated.
- I haven’t worked on a concert in over three weeks, it is safe to say I am having withdrawals.
- MY addiction to coffee is at an all time high and everything bagels really are everything.
- Living in a dorm again with a large communal kitchen and limited budget means plenty of eggs & cinnamon raisin toast meals.
- The subway may quite possibly be the most intriguing place in all of New York City.
- Books are always necessary, everywhere you go. No matter. what. (More about that on #WorkWednesday.
- I have yet to Lena Dunham but my hopes are still high.