Round two summers in college and work like a dog, but all I can think about what I am going to do in my spare time.
While I am thrilled to officially be part of the Live Nation team in Boston as a Production Assistant and Office Manager, I’m looking forward to the people, moments and places I always miss the most while I’m in Nashville.
The Summer is my time to do things for me, not for Belmont, Theta or my resume. It’s my time to be selfish and explore New England! With all of that said, here’s my hopeful list for the Summer of 20.
- Do something drastic with my hair. As if I don’t change my hair enough. (May 12, 2016)
- Read 5 different pieces of news a day, one from the New York Times, National Geographic, The New Yorker, Time Magazine, and any choice piece. Keep note of articles in journal or word document.
- Train to run a 5K (Began training May 9, 2016)
- Finish the following 5 books…
- Me Before You, Jojo Moyes
- Call the Midwife, Jennifer Worth
- The Boston Girl, Anita Diamant
- The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, C.S. Lewis
- Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
- Sex And The City, Candace Bushnell (I’m moving to New York, this is an obvious choice)
- Visit 5 new places… Here are some of the hopeful 5
- Mystic, Connecticut
- Long Island (Visited May 14, 2016)
- Block Island, Rhode Island
- Bar Harbor, Maine
- Kancamagus Highway, New Hampshire
- Actually, finish the Coffeehouse Adventures (here is what’s left).
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Lexington, MA
- Haute Coffee, Concord, MA (Visited May 11, 2016)
- Wired Puppy, Boston, MA
- Pavement Coffeehouse, Boston, MA
- Render Coffee Bar, Boston, MA
- Algiers Coffee House, Cambridge, MA
- Eat an abundance of lobster, clams, oysters and any seafood I can get my hands on.
- Learn how to bartend (cue the lights, welcome the best person ever, the one and only, Papa Bear)